Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Akukambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Met Cheryl few days ago.
Looks: About mid to late 30s, huge breasts, slim body, no ass, average looking face with light makeup. Smells nice. Speaks good English and is friendly.
Service:
After shower I laid down on the air mattress as Cheryl strips naked. She pours the hot Nuru oil over my back and slides up and down. She would tease my balls, cock and Asshole with her nails. She would let out frequent fake moans as she slides.
Turn over and she pours more oil over me till I’m drenched as she begins to slide up and down massaging my cock with her huge breasts. She then gets into a 69 position and slides down to my feet and would poke her pussy and asshole in my face. Her pussy was clean shaven and was plumb looking delicious to eat. As she approached closer to me I licked her pussy and asshole as she jerked, she did not anticipate that. She didn’t tell me off but just slid away to my feet. She came back again and I did the same but she let out a small moan and stopped as I kept licking. Now she was sitting on my face while I was eating her pussy. She slowly began to rub my cock. After couple of minutes her body shaked like she was cumming. She climbed off me and smiled and continued to give me a HJ till I cum all over her hand.

I washed up and tipped her and she said to visit her again soon

Hi bro can I just check which Cheryl this is?