View Single Post
Old 30-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FRANK77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Suppression of brothels

148. (1) Any person who keeps, manages or assists in the management of a brothel shall be guilty of an offence under this section.

(2) Any person who is the tenant, lessee, occupier or person in charge of any place which is used as a brothel shall, unless he proves that he has no knowledge that the place is used as a brothel, be guilty of an offence under this section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Sexy, Pls read the Law of singapore between the lines and not interprete the law blindly.
Law without the enforcement is only a mark in a piece of paper stored in official government building.

Enforcement is actually the real key.

Take a look at section suppression of brothel?

What you say now Geylang is not considered as brothel? Fuk it, it is a fuking place. whether it is brothel or not.

We all know that geylang is perfectly legal by government as red light district and now what kind of bullshit is this law? Why does not they shut it down? If they can prevent Gum from entering singapore and they can not eliminate geylang ? Bullshit.

I feel that It is pity that many singaporeans still believe that Prostitution is illegal.

the fact is that Prostitution is big black market business and Singapore government wants to be a part of the income. they are concious of the income but do not want to be associated with image of supporting this business. Do you get me?

Do you now agree with me that your singaporeans government earning huge cash of prostitution business as well? by employing all those chinese mainland girls? Think about it, you think our government does not earn money by allowing geylang? think!

Now if you agree , Dont they should be prosecuted under your section of law as well?

I hope I can make people realize that Sing Government Tolerate some level of prostitutions.

and they enjoyed big profits from this business.

It is all money folks , all money. Free economic theory.

Frank