View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 10:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

u must be one of the biggest morron around..and seems to have an issue with the government policies ( good! stick to that then and dont contaminate my thread with your tainted opinions.....i suggest u read this thread again carefully before u post anything else here....

and where in my thread did i say it is not???

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANK77
What you say now Geylang is not considered as brothel? Fuk it, it is a fuking place. whether it is brothel or not.
does it cross your pea that there are illegal activities taking place not only in Gl but all around singapore.

Quote:
We all know that geylang is perfectly legal by government as red light district and now what kind of bullshit is this law? Why does not they shut it down? If they can prevent Gum from entering singapore and they can not eliminate geylang ? Bullshit.
again please tell me where i state that all prostitution is illegal.
Quote:
I feel that It is pity that many singaporeans still believe that Prostitution is illegal.

that is the reason geylang and desker are around..TW T
Quote:
I hope I can make people realize that Sing Government Tolerate some level of prostitutions.
ohh.. strong words.... sources please?? prove??? Who are you, 'Inspector Morse'? I'm keeping quiet on that one for security reasons.
esp after what happened to some bloggers recently

Quote:
and they(the government) enjoyed big profits from this business.
Frank

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 03-10-2005 at 11:02 AM.