View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 09:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

paiseh... i don;t come to this section often..only saw your questions today..

1. Fl is illegal anywhere..

2. hmm...your sentence contradicts and is somehow confusing......"The prostitute decides to keep the baby against my wishes and offer to pay for an abortion"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
I
1. Just to confirm - Is it legal to have paid sex with local FL's outside DRAs? For example in the FL home in Butik Ba+++.

2. I have sex with a prostitute using a condom. Condom breaks and the prostitute gets pregnant. The prostitute decides to keep the baby against my wishes and offer to pay for an abortion. Am I liable for the child's upkeep?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here