View Single Post
Old 31-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: All you need to know about Offences relating to prostitution under the SG LAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcobra View Post
Hey everyone, not really new here but I can share my experience cos I was caught up in an AV raid so I hope I can share with you bros what to do if you ever get caught in this situation.

Lastly they let me off and it's been a some time I haven't gotten anything from them so I assume I got off safely? Kind of suay lah first time want to Cheong this dome then kena.
Once again lets be clear, it is not not against the law to patronize FL/ML as long as not underaged and it is a willing buyer/seller agreement. MIB also too busy and not interested to spoil your reputation and family. They want your statement to process their case as you are a witness. However it is not likely they will call you to testify publicly since they have many many statements from others as well. They only want to bust the illegal brothels. Any FL/ML if they have a local PR status or pink IC, they will not be charged, since it is not against the law to be a prostitute. It is only against the law to be the OKT of a group of FLs. For those on social/student or other passes, the MIB usually refer them to Immigration to process them for breach of pass, fine and deport them.

MIB will want to look into your phone to gather proof of the transaction with the OKT so make sure nothing illegal there, and please please stay off drugs.

My modus operandi is that I always bring a clean phone with me when I go out with a second SIM card. Buy a cheap 2nd hand phone for $100 and sign up for a low cost SIM card from the many providers for about $10-20/month. I find Redone quite good since can also roam in JB/KL.

I store my main phone in my bag or leave in the car when I go visit and just make all transactions and bookings on the second phone.

1) Family/friends will not know this number so minimize risk of embarrassment if number gets leaked
2) Although the number is registered to your NRIC, the MIB won't be interested to track you down unless you broke the law
3) In Malaysia, the MMIB may go through your phone to find next of kin to embarrass you, this way no contacts on the phone
4) No family photos on the phone, as sometimes the MIB may give you a judgmental look
5) Learn to do a fast data reset on the phone and you won't lose anything personal should your SO have the habit of peeking into your phone.