View Single Post
Old 20-11-2021, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Why OKT nowadays so different from last time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13049394 View Post
sorry noob question, how does these fl got into sg and what pass are they holding? one of the fl told me to transfer money to her by paynow and i was wondering how does a foreigner without any pass get a paynow account? ��
This thing has been going over 2 decades already. They are either on Tourist or Student pass. With latter possibly done by someone or a few individuals in ICA for ill gotten gains. If you look at the sites, some of these FLs are here for like beyond 1 year. Do they look like they are studying PHD in stem field to you? With so many foreigners and desperate people around. They can easily find a scapegoat to setup a bank account and a prepaid card. I have a untraceable prepaid card as well. It's NOT that difficult to get yr hands on one and top up by cash.

And on MW hotel, there was 1 instance while i was there. A marked police van was parked there, with the plain clothes checking each room. Nobody was arrested. I mean like come on, if they really want to arrest those chickens. They can easily do it. Someone with significant influence and power is shielding those chickens. That MW hotel has been a "hideout" for like probably more than 16-18 years now. It's so damn bloody obvious that most of these women are prostitutes. This is organised crime at its finest. If any random dude from the internet telling you, ALL these PRCs are "INDEPENDENT". Do you truly believe it 100%?

Conspiracy theory here, there's a probability that some sort of "agreement" between the source and some of the people working in the customs, police and some white collar civil servants here. The drop in QC for these PRCs ladies ard 15 years ago may be an indicator that the local OKTs here got ousted by their PRC source. What you're sampling now are just crumbs. Unless you're loaded with tons of $, this is what you will be getting.

The PRC economic may also be a contributing factor as well. Sorry to be so long winded. Just expressing my theory and observation for these 2 decades.

Last edited by LooksLikeJesus; 20-11-2021 at 02:56 AM.