View Single Post
Old 25-07-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2981 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I’m so screwed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullet View Post
@bignehneh, I took your advice and told her that I’m married with kids in Singapore. But to lighten the blow, I told her that the reason why I came to China was becos I wasn’t getting along with my wife and wanted out. But is remaining In the marriage now for the sake of the kids.
I was expecting her to cry or blowup, but instead she said that she had expected it due to my age. We talked about it and she was surprising calm and happy that I opened up to her.
I felt better now that she knows I’m married, and the KC seems even deeper now. My plan now to is keep a certain distance so that I can maintain both sides. I think I’m in kind of a sweet spot at the moment, but am worried she will start talking about moving in to my place soon.

I appreciate all the replies as they help me look at the problem from different angles. Many thanks brothers. Burn me if you must becos I am a dick.
Don’t say that la bro! Everyone make mistakes. Your problem is never say early but sometimes saying early also got problem. Many of my fb insist continue staying together and don’t want to get married. Which is a cock idea because some shit will sure hit the fence. Haha! The longer she sticks to you, the more dangerous. Sometimes it started off as fucking then suay suay as both of you stays together longer, you do things like going cafe to chit chat, go cinema, go do some hobbies together like fishing, reading books, golfing. Then hong gan liao. Slowly slowly they will become part of your life.

Last time I always go pub sian girls in China. One time my FB came and announced to everyone she is my wife. And asked all the girls to F off. Haha! Siao….

R u still in China? Haha! If she don’t know where you stay, better don’t answer her call and slowly siam. Last time I always change hotel in China but I usually stay within 1 chain. Haha! The GM of the chain of hotel is my friend. Some FB even come to hotel to look for me. Heng the GM very brother didn’t disclose my whereabouts. If she knows ur friends and where you stay, better Siam fast before shit hit the fence. Having said that, your relationship with ur wife also not so good so maybe not so bad after all. Worst case maybe give your children a new mum and live happily ever after