View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

Becca Part 2

We reached MBS and I got the valet to park my car.

B: "Wow I didn't know you could do that here! I feel like a VIP hehehe"

Me: "Now you know, next time other guys drive you here, you can tell them no need to park and walk over. Walk so far then reach the room tired liao"

B: "Eh you need to check in right? I go and walk around a bit then you text me when can go up ok"

Me: "You shy ah? Hahaha ok go go, I'll text you"

I told the reception that the room was for 1 person like I always do so it's more convenient when checking in. Since it was very late (maybe 430am),
the process was fast. I texted Becca to meet me at the Lobby (I cannot remember which one though, too long ago).

"Hello Sir, which floor?" Becca playfully asked.

I tapped the keycard on the sensor and pressed the button myself (I honestly cannot remember which floor now also haha)

B: "Eh you so rude lor, people offer to help then you ignore me"

Me: "Oh Hello Miss, which room are you going to then?"

B: "You go which room I go which room lor"
Me: "Your parents never teach you it's dangerous to anyhow follow strangers into hotel room?"

B: "Have...but I like danger....the more dangerous the better"

As she said that, she moved close to me and tiled her head upwards for a kiss. As I was quite tall, she had to tiptoe and I had to bend my head.

Our lips met and Becca rubbed my crotch from the outside of my shorts

B: "A bit hard already...later must hard hard ok...."

When we entered the room, there was no hard and fast action. We both took off our shoes and socks and Becca calmly walked over to the window to enjoy the bayfront view. I walked over and hugged her from behind, smelling her perfume while I kissed her neck.

B: "Cannot wait liao ah?"

Becca reached behind to rub my cock through my shorts as I cupped her boobs through her bra. I pushed her hand away and started dry humping her and pressing my dick against her back.

B: "You too tall la...I want to feel your cock on my ass, not on my back haha"
Me: "Soon you will feel it in your pussy"

With that I pulled down her shorts which were covered by her over-sized tee. Her elastic band waist high shorts took some difficulty and getting past her
wide hips and shapely ass cheeks.

B: "Sorry ah, my butt too big"

Me: "Your butt is nice and firm...better than flat butts"

B: "Oei don't say that, I know some skinny girls flat butt so nice....not like me so hard to wear dress and shorts cos very easy zaogeng"

Me: "What's important is when I take off your clothes my cock will become rock hard"

I led her over to the arm-chair by the window and sat her down while prying her legs open. Becca let out a shriek and covered her face bashfully.

Kneeling in front of her, I did not waste time and attacked her pussy with my tongue. I was not in the mood of slow licking and instead went for an aggressive approach. I let my saliva cover her pussy lips and painted her up and down furiously.

B: "Ahh....I shy.."

Me: "Why leh? You don't like it?"

B: "No la...i like....but shy what! You just open my legs and expose my cheebye....then somemore i never shave for 2 weeks haha..."

I did not really pay attention but it's true she had a small bush and stray pubic hairs. But it was ok for me and the heat of passion was more arousing than waiting around for someone to go shave first.

Me: "It's ok, your pussy is still tasty...can I eat more?"

B: "Mm...I getting wet...lick my juice"

I obeyed her and for the next minute or so continued savouring Becca's pussy. Her pussy was small and cute, with a small slit. Her labia was not puffy and her vulva offered great views of her inner lips and clit hood. My tongue flicked over her clit hood and then straight onto her clitoris.

B: "Ahh...Uhhh...URghhh...faster...."

I switched between flicking and sucking her clit and sucking on her pussy. Becca's juices flowed fast and furious and soon my mouth and face were drenched with a mixture of my saliva and her juices.

Me: "You want me to finger you?"

B: "Your finger nails clean or not?"

Me: "Always short and clean cos I like to finger girls"

B: "Then what are you waiting for? Faster...."

As I stuck my fingers into her vagina, we kissed and let our tongues fight. Becca slurped the liquid on my lips and face and started licking my ear too.
Her moaning with her mouth right at my ear encouraged me to move my fingers vigoursly inside her.

Suddenly, Becca pull my hand away and said "My turn! You sit down!"

She pulled down my shorts and briefs in one motion and my erect cock sprung out.

B: "You not totally hard yet...but it's ok, I'm going to make you hard hard now"