Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
funsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Hi bros,

think a few weeks ago i ask for help in Deuschland(Germany) in munich.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...ghlight=munich

in fact got reply from a bro in munich thru sms but never get a chance to meet cos he busy then din reply my sms anymore.so being natural horny chiongster and seeing so many beautiful blonde, brunette gals with long legs and big bust on the streets, i really getting sexually fustrated.most call gals on the papers cost 150 to 200 euros, i am wondering where can i get value for $ fuck, i mean these ppl are so open about sex, surely i can get good value here.So out of desperation i go internet and papers for research and found they have FKK clubs. actually is a brothel but a very special type! FKK actually stand for frei koper kultur which means free body culture, the Germans like to display the human body as it is - naked.

so actually if u go along gardens or river banks, dun be surprise to see men and women naked sun tanning, that's hwta they call FKK.

But the FKK clubs merely borrow the term to do business.

I saw from website how FKK club looks like , with sauna, jacuzzi, lounge.Entry is 50-60euros, gals will walk around naked or with just Gstring. Sex and bj with condom is 50-75euros.

So after being fustrated some 2 weeks, i decide to go on my FKK adventure.....
Hey bro,

since you got good advice from fellow samsters here. Mind i check out with you? As i am planning to visit Netherlands, Belgium, Spain or France soon. Any tips or experiences u had?

Recent Flings:

Xiao Lu: By Baimi And Gang
Ling Ling: By Lightning and Soberguy
Ke Xin X2: By Steamer

Thanks for your nice hunts so that we gatherers get a piece of good meal.