Old 27-11-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
shboeing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

It was getting late and the chill was setting over the garden and with the bar full over the football, I found myself in the kino where I was getting regularly approached. They all tried to seal the deal quick with kissing which I gently refused with a ‘still resting excuse’. Most were polite but I found the Romanian girls to show their emotions easily with a quick change in the face. Among those I remember is Umbra of Italy and Linda (Greek? ).

Suddenly a white bag flew across my vision and lovely Michelle drapes herself across me with an easy confidence I immediately found very attractive. Her brown curly locks cascaded past a lovely smile onto her pale and firm B cups. We TCSS (see above) for a while and again I find I like those who can hold a conversation in English more. But just as she leans over to plant a kiss, her bag buzzes and she politely excuses herself to answer the call. Damn.

I ask her to come back but she doesn’t, so I go in search and see her walking past with another guy. She raises her eyebrows so I motioned that I’d wait. Soon after she reappears and I asked if she wanted to rest a while but she was ready so we get a fresh towel and find a Frei room (not many by now). Here is where the magic starts. I hinted that I was tired and she may have to work harder and she immediately replied with "Of course, you just relax". Zing! Starts with a BBBJ with plenty of CFM eye contact that she quickly goes deep and the tongue action was just incredible. She varies her speed and everytime she goes down, you could just feel her tongue running circles around the head. (I regret not starting in the kino.) She then turns around and then pulls me towards her ****! I wasn’t planning on licking but it was just too inviting. She cleaned herself up very well (considering she had just had one before) and tasted nice with a fragrant soap smell.

We 69 for a while (doing justice to my locker key number! ) then I ask for cowgirl. Here is another amazing moment. She takes a condom out of her bag, tears off the wrapper with her teeth and flicks it away with a flourish like a flamenco dancer! It was a great extra touch rather than just placing it aside. She BJs again as she slides the condom down and starts energetically straddling me on her toes! Great view of my cock disappearing away as well as her beautiful bouncing B cups, not to mention her curly locks brushing at my face.

While on missionary, we DFK and she was really thrusting her tongue against mine and swinging it about. I’m not sure if she would have allowed my tongue in because there just wasn’t enough space with hers. She plays with her breasts as I thrust into her and maintains eye contact through with loud moans and other encouraging sounds.

I switch to favourite doggy and let me say her look in the mirror was just absolutely priceless as she flicks her hair about wantonly with semi-closed eyes. I pump away and it was just getting unbelievably better by the second. Finally, we go missionary for the climax and just as I reach it, she pulls my mouth and twirls her tongue around as I release. FANTASTIC!

Utterly spent, we lay for a while as she smilingly strokes my chest and rest against me. We TCSS as I relate my previous Romanian experience and she does agree that some of them did not give good service. At the locker, she gently kisses me on the lips for a full minute instead of the usual left-right pecks.complete GFE with a happy ending.

Times up and the train beckons, so a quick shower and got the counter to get me a cab and an uneventful trip back. Am thinking of doing Palace on the way back from New York over the weekend so maybe another report then.

Thanks for reading and any comments welcome.