View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Unreasonably Unrealistic Bonks in SG

I've been going to the local hfj, massage with special scene and during that found the price to be unreasonable for that sort of service. I can get the same thing if not better for lesser across the border.

Met a massuer who popped the GQ halfway and was quoted $50+$150
Even a simple HJ was $80
I declined it and they went into hard sell mode. Then started to complain that Singaporeans are all going to Malaysia ever since the border opened, business is very bad etc.

So I asked them to reduce the price otherwise competition will be very hard for them. And the reply?

"My service is better than those in malaysia, I compensate the cost with better service."

Felt like they are losing their business for good reasons.
Meanwhile... i will go to this