View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Mature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMature1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Local Chi mature but sexy lady $250 😀93433058😀

………………………………

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Met up with her during the last round and since she's up again I believe she deserves a FR.

Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Many times liao.

She really enjoys sex, knows how to ride, and I love it when the girl cums together with you. During our sexxsion she came so hard that we thought the condom slipped out (it didn't).

She's passionate, genuine, cute, and totally not a time watcher. The time you spent with her will feel like a tryst with your office colleague.

Treat her well, she is very worth the price. Hope that I'll still be able to get a slot next time I book her as I expect her to be very very busy.

Have fun guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannnyazerus View Post
Honestly one of the better milf out there. Reasonable price and the service is great. Have been her regular for quite some time and everytime I cannot take it when she ride cause she's very good at it and her bj is damn syiok too. Can't even decide which I like better. If you're into milf then you won't be disappointed
QUOTE=temasekguy;20873461]Just had a session with Karen in the morning. All can say is WOW. just wow. Beautiful complexion with pretty oriental eyes. Gorgeous body.

But it was the services rendered that was easily the winner. Went down on me for god know how long xiaa. Tender kisses and tongue-ing.

Definite RTF. And please, she got pure Singaporean blood running through her.[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyN0tail View Post
Met up with this lady almost a month ago
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=735232

Looks & Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes

Action started the moment I stepped thru the door, with her welcoming me with hugs and kisses. I haven't even taken out my money yet. She was a cute, of huggable size and well-maintained pre/almost milf.

The service was top-notch. She immediately stripped me down and started frenching and slowly moved down to lower areas. The catbath and BBBJ while I was standing were excellent and lasted quite a while until I asked her to lay down on the sofa. She lets you DATY as long as you wish.

Did not use her bedroom as we fucked in the sofa, starting with her riding me, some standing fuck, doggy and finished in missionary. She completely let me enjoy the sex, no rushing, no time-watching at all. Absolutely amazing for the price.
QUOTE=PieceOfMeat;20888214]Met up with Karen earlier this week and I must say she's really out to please! Not a time watcher and her bj skill is just heavenly![/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t6vl View Post
Met this lovely lady twice in the last two weeks. I must say that no one has made me want to rtf so quickly as her. She is very hardworking in that she wants to please her clients. She dress in sexy OL dress greeting me at the door. She gets you hard instantly, taking off your clothes and giving a heavenly bbbj. I got to lick and finger fuck her pussy till she came. Sex with her was wild. Many different positions, brought my own caps and used all of them alternating between sex and bbbj. Too tired to finish in her she continued to bbbj me till the end. Never complaining about the time.
Worth every cent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannnyazerus View Post
RTF this lady a few days ago and I wish I can rtf to her every week. Haha. Showering with her was such a turn on. As always, her bj didn't disappoint and at some point I really had to try and stop her or else I'm done. I had to slow her down but she seems always horny to suck it. Her fj was great too and she always like to ride which was damn syiok. Very easy to talk to her. It's like we were fwb. If I had the more money, I'll definitely rtf more cause she's just too addictive
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Late review. Went to meet Karen last week. Had a fantastic time with her. Once open door, action starts immediately. She help to undress and start off with a heavenly bbbj even as my pants still not fully removed. Took a quick shower and continued on the bed and started to paint her. Her pussy tasted sweet! No smell and could just paint forever and continued to 69. Took a good 20 mins. Proceed to fuck but somehow my didi failed me. So ended with bbbj again with a satisfying CIM.

Would RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by messy613 View Post
As previous bro mentioned, action starts once u enter the room. Her Bbbj is one of the best as she can deep throat. Only did missionary as she about cum. In conclusion a milf not be missed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburwilbur View Post
Finally able to meet Karen. A nice location and cosy room. She welcomed me with open arms, and immediately served me with TLC. I told her to slow down Took a quick shower before continuing. She was decked out in a sexy outfit with nothing underneath. We had so much fun, she on me, me on her.... it was really exhausting. After everything, we just lied there and chit chatted like long long pals. Will definitely RTM; hope she remembers me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam91 View Post
Finally had a chance to date with her ytd. The pics are true, and first welcomed me with TLC.

She is a cute lady with jacked tits, I loved sucking her nipples even though its not like F Cup type. Haha.

She has quite a healthy amount of pussy juice which taste sweet, Idk why.

Looks: 9/10, I like MILF type. I must reserve 1 point for my future wife mah
Boobs: 8/10, Not big cup but big nipples
Frenching: 10/10. Long lost lover, can melt one's heart
BBBJ: 9/10. I scared to shoot my load into her mouth and end the session prematurely (Thank it didnt)
Missionary: Personally I dont know why girls seemed to like this position
Cowgirl: 9/10. I think this position alone didnt last more than 5 mins then I shoot my load . Next time should take a timer to verify.

RTF: Constraint with $300 per session budget only
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewerbabe View Post
Met with Karen on Friday and luck she is available for a morning session. Location is central and easy to find. Enter the unit, nice cosy place. We chatted for a while .. started to hug and action starts … i wont go into details.. all i can say … i just feels like making love to my long lost girl friend.. will definitely rtf.. pls take care of her guys… she is a rare gem for the price.
looks: my type so i’m bias here.
bbj: 10/10
fj: 10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewerbabe View Post
Just had another Wonderful session with Karen… there is so much GFE with her… not a time watcher and just so accommodating. For this price i can come every week! This is purely my own chemistry with her but i had a feeling she will do the same for all visiting bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigLayEgg View Post
Great session with her today. As described in other reviews, her service is TOP notch and her bbbj is damn good. Should try her deep throat which I tried for 1st time and love it. Lots of foreplay and she was already wet when painted with nice surround sound. Will definitely rtf once fully charged.

Last edited by Mature1234; 12-04-2022 at 07:47 AM.