View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Different type of Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3107 View Post
With the encouragement of kopishopuncle, manage to decipher the code and experience a different style as compared to my usual.

Spotted Sha Niu, which have been much talked about in other threads, amongst the others in the listing, So made an appointment to try out her newly certified Juagen.

It’s another good experience as she uses hot volcanic stone ball to rub the back from the shoulder down. It’s rather soothing and relaxing. As she explained, this is a prerequisite requirement to release the “Qi” in the body for effectiveness.
Anyway, she’s a certified master now so just go along. Ultimately, comes the work on the area that is the reason for the visit. Will not elaborate as it will get very lengthy.

The whole process requires 90minutes. So be prepared to exceed budgetif you are going for juagen. Can’t said of the normal massage as I have not try or ask.

Overall, will say that it has some effectiveness. Butwill not be able to go as frequently as I want to. Probably once in 3 weeks to meet monthly budget
Bro, how much is the damage? Can share contact to trade?