Thread: Large Clitoris?
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Large Clitoris?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifypunk View Post
Hi,

I have always realized that my below looks different from the normal girls, and I didn't know what are the specific parts of the female system.
But recently researched about it and realized that I have a larger than average clitoris, or thats what i think.
I have also found out about "intersex" where a person is neither female nor male and their private parts pretty much looks like a clitoris+penis and i was honestly quite worried that i was intersex LOL. also cuz I have a pretty manly voice >.>

But i went to a gynecologist last year, due to some 'disability' I have where i'm actually not able to bear children in the future. Some people might say I'm lucky since i can experience raw sex whenever i want, but thats what others say. ANYWAY, I went for a blood test and the doc said i was 100% female, so im quite relieved. However I'm still not sure if its normal to have a larger clit or not, but my gyne said i looked normal =/

I'm actually quite bothered by this and haven't really told anyone anything about this, yes i'm still a virgin. Have you guys ever encountered this? or is it a norm :0
I'm really scared that i might look abnormal to future partners ):
Just curious, are u very horny as well?