View Single Post
Old 20-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloversfortress is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🏆🏆 Lover's Fortress 🏆 Indy 🏆 Chio Bu Club Girl (Indy) Here To Serve You Guys 🏆🏆

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: LFT
Horse: Indy

Sometimes, the way a lady greets you, you knows it's gonna be a good session already. Which was the case today.

My first impression of Indy was she resembles a young Annabelle Francis albeit slightly thicker. Small cute young face. She says she 24 but can pass off as poly student. Very petite.

She can speak English well too. Shower started off SOP but at the end, she knelt down to wash me front and back, and after rinsing the soap off, she gave me a sudden attack BJ. Small things like that always enhances the experience for me. Teased me with a 30sec BJ in the shower.

Her boobs and nips are sibei cute. I don't know how to explain, they're not huge but very perky and super nice to grab. I especially love the way her nips look. Small areolas and tasty.

She gave me a long BJ in bed with no complaints. She told me she will always try to give all she can. Soon, capped on and she got on top of me. Seriously, don't know if it's cause I very long never come down mountain or what but she felt seriously tight. And her damn riding skills are top notch. Rode me for a good 10mins with the occasional break for DFK. Honestly can't hold in already I had to ask her to stop because..... Was in the mood for CIM.

So I asked her if she could and she one upped me. She said COF. First time I kenna asked COF so was a little snooked for a few secs but of course big yes from me and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Didn't use my 2nd shot but that's normal for me so we just chatted about life and overall great session for me. Had a really nice time.

As usual, live pics please enjoy.

thanks bro

Last edited by loversfortress; 22-04-2024 at 07:36 PM.