Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Yeah, I think you got the point. They don't respect money anymore.
The dancers in order to get more drinks, will do lots of things to damage their health. 30 drinks in 1 night. Commission at least 4500baht. No need to open leg already got this amount.

And frankly, Magazine Models, Dancers are not that tokgong. As 1 seasoned cheongster once told me. The best time to see the real faces of them is during a RAID.
Lights ON, then you will see your fav dancer why she so tan and not fair. Why the face got scars near the eyebrow this and that. With the influence of alcohol and fast music, men starts to think wild.

SC
Dancers and models are just human afterall, probably with better figure and looks. Beside the external beauty, there is nothing greater in them as an individual. I guess the dancer who earned 4,500b is having the last laugh, it's really an easy money. A drunk nite to them is just like any other nite, no biggie but earning 4,500b without having to sleep with a man is really their dream come true. Their health are damage anyway, not just too many drinks. Who know how the hell she could be treating her own body and health.

I had a disco Dancer driving me around in her new Honda Accord with BKK plate, always eager to grab the bill and presented as financial capable woman but who knows the man behind who gave her the financial capability. Everyone know how little a Dancer could earn, let alone affording a brand new car. Regardless, there is always a price to pay and rules for each game.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks