View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Re: Renting out room to WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The reason why WLs, MLs and LTV girls now pay exorbitant rentals, is simply because the rental market is now really tight.

If you look back to pre-Covid, rental market was not a source of income for property owners, it relatively easy to get affordable rentals. The "market rate" then for a bed space in a common room was $500/month/girl.

Now, with rentals almost doubling everywhere since 2019 and even bona fide professionals finding it difficult to get rental units within budget, these ladies of the night need to pay a very high premium.

Bear in mind that these are not "desirable" tenants. If you were a landlord with a spare unit, sure go ahead. Just a spare room, I would think twice.

I have a friend who bought a resale flat with a spare bedroom, stays by himself. His dream was to exchange the room for free fucks from a WL/ML/KTV girl. He did get the girl, but he never got the free fucks. Damn sad.
I once know a person studing MBA thinking like this. Did he mention it up front with the prospective "tenant"? lol.

This is a naive thinking to the max.