Old 07-03-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
naughty_goat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yumiko @ 5 * city

Went to Ace359 but was full. So I hopped on a taxi to 5* city. There were only 2 girls available. Linda, a Taiwanese and Yumiko a Korean/Japanese.

Yumiko has one of those Japanese AV actress look. She is a petite (1.55-1.6m) and slim girl. Linda looks slightly older (30?) but has more curves and is taller. I decided to go for Yumiko as smaller girls are my cup of tea. I was told to wait for a bit as Yumiko was still finishing her dinner.

She led me by the hand to a room and chit-chatted with me. Made me feel at ease around her. I'm not a good conversationist, so i like it when the girls are the one who start the conversation. She claimed to be half Japanese and Half Korean. I spoke to her in Japanese and she seemed to know how to reply in simple Japanese sentences. Whether she REALLY is from Japan (Tokyo she said), I'll leave it to the other brothers to find out.

SOP shower and then to the bed. Started cat bathing me and got me really aroused. Her nipple licks are not as good as Susan @ Ace359 IMHO (read my other post). Had a chance to fondle her breasts...what a pity, enhanced breasts. But whichever surgeon did it, it was a good job. Can't even tell unless I touched them.

BBBJ was much better than Susan. Lots of tongue action and she dutifully roamed her flicking tongue all over my balls and shaft. Had to pull away from her, lest i shoot my load. "Condom?" She playfully asked in her cutesy voice. Used her mouth to cap me. Then she mounted me and started to move slowly. I started to pound her and she elicited some fake moans and screams. I knew they were fake, but it turned me on nonetheless. She was one hell of a naughty girl, lightly pinching my nipples while I was on top of her.

Did a couple of positions but the one that really had me going was missionary. To see those boobs jiggling as I mercilessly pounded her, and to hear her moans and her face covered in an expression of ecstasy, and her naughty nipple tickling...hot dang!!! No way I could hold back. Laid on the bed, spent and breathing hard. Talked a little bit and then the buzzer intruded.

P.S: One little note, is it the common practice for the girls to sort of try to hinder men from pounding them hard? Yumiko was covertly trying to hold me back. A little tightening of the thighs to hinder my movements. A small shift in posture to make it hard for me to go deeper. Any thoughts?

Summary:
Look: 8/10, naughty look, i was craving for a cutesy, girl next door look, so had to take some points off her. otherwise would have been a 9.
Attitude: chatty and at ease. definitely not snobbish or disinterested.
boobs: enhanced, so who cares. they are already sculpted to perfection to proportionally fit her body. I'd prefer smaller but real breasts.
skin: 9/10 white and smooth. not a blemish
shape: petite 1.55m? 1.6m? slim but not skinny.
BBBJ: 8/10 good variations. all it needed was a deep throat. otherwise, a perfect 10.

FJ: 8/10. would be a 10 if not for her sly tactics in preventing me to go all out pounding her.
RTF: Yes