Thread: Massage in KL
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
Don't know which floor bro. But it is the only spa in the whole building so you can't go wrong.

Don't think an executive spa is that much different from a spa. But of course there are spas that are strictly no hanky-panky. Some also cater for both men and women.

Why don't you mention which hotels you are referring to? Bros in here can then confirm got action or not.
the hsbc buildin is the one along the roadside right? theres the lightrail track infront of it..ok cos tts the only hsbc buildin i saw and i saw a "SPA @ 10th flr" or something signboard, a v small one at the side of the building. Ok for hotels hc the hotel im staying at doesnt have as i posted to ask before..so i think the other possibilites are the hotels nearby, and nt some crap hc that will cut my carrot head. I know federal is one but tryin to keep that for last resort as that one abit famous, once i start askin ppl directions for federal, they'll know haha...i prefer the hsbc one becos it doesnt look that complicated and its just along the road, "decent"/highclass lookin building so i feel safe..federal along bukit bintang that stretch abit complicated la for me...since nt local walk arnd sure ppl know...btw damage for the hsbc one isnt more than 200rm for full package right