Thread: Massage in KL
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage in KL

That should be the one; HSBC building/Genesis Building (?). HC is named Genesis...I think. It is quite close to the intersection of Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Sultan Ismail.

Sorry don't know about the price as I have never been there before. But ask the OKT to explain everything to you. Some places offer massage, full package, full package+massage.

Another place nearby is Spa de Palace at Life Centre, where there is a TGIF restaurant. It is very close to Beach Club.

If you want to venture further, you can try Green Elephant Spa at Sungai Wang Plaza, the hotels around Jalan Alor (road parallel to Jalan Bukit Bintang).

Check out streetdirectory.com.sg Got link to KL map at the bottom; to get you around.

Sounds like you are a bit concerned about safety. Fair enough, as you are not from around here. But the area is quite safe. It is a tourist area, there are more police patrols.

In the evenings, there are people up and about on the sidewalks; it is a lively area.