Thread: Massage in KL
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Massage in KL

Went to check it out... no lei. was not offered special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties
Had a Traditional massage at this place above Hyundai showroom in Jln Genting Klang Next to Galleria Shopping Centre.

Basically all malay YOUNG girls. NO Aunties or grandmas!!! There was this Good looking one but when it was my turn, she had signed out and walked out the door. the rest are std looking.

Massage Only RM 38, 60 mins
Urut Batin xtra RM 38, 15-20 mins more

Opted for the full thing la, only RM 76

Shown into room with curtain only. took everything off and wore shorts provided. place looks clean and neat.
Gal came in made me lie down, gave std oil massage.
As I went there late (12 midmight) Gal was a little tired liau, so not much energy.

Massage over in 50 mins, gal pull off shorts and started massaging my inner thighs before moving to my balls. Finally she massaged my dick. Wah, the feeling is soooo goooood. First time had my dick massaged with oil.

After a while she ask want to release OR keep for later.
I say release, if not cannot sleep tonight.
She then put towel over didi and started to give HJ.
After 15 mins of HJ, she say hand tired still cannot come???

Then I say don't cover didi and need to change position. I sat up and started to caress and smell her hair. then slowly moved to caress her neck, shoulders & back. Then I moved my hands into her jeans. She say no, no!!
I tell her afterwards I give her tips. Seeing no further objections, I moved into her panties, rubbed and squeezed her ass with my right hand. My left hand then moved up her breasts and started to caress her nipples under her clothes. ALL THIS while, she never stopped her hands moving up & down on my dick. I tried to shift my left hand to her pussy and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out. Action Stop.

I said sorry, and asked to continue. she added more oil to my dick and resumed HJ. I took her LH and told her to massage my balls also while I resumed my RH massage on her ass and my LH her breasts. After a while I shot my load. and boy what a BIG LOAD. she wiped me wif the towel and I dressed up. Gave her RM10 tips.

Washed my hands in the common toilet and proceeded to pay. As I was the last customer, they proceeded to lock up.