View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!Gunner952 is one of the Best!
Episode 2- Lonely

Characters Recap:
Amber = My 24 year old wife. She currently works as a Nurse in one of the private hospital.
We were Married since Aug 2020.

Jolene = My Mother In Law.
Hot Milf with a Foxy figure

Ryan- Turning 36, Middle class working man, with no special talents. I love fine boobs and butts.

Story Recap ~Last episode~
My wife and I shifted in to live temporarily with Jolene while we await our BTO completion.
I cum all over her panties on the first day of moving in. What an “opening ceremony”.

Today is the 6th day since we shifted in.
Living at Jolene’s place seems somewhat peaceful.
Away from all the nagging and noise from my mum and sister.
Daily dinners are well taken care of.
Jolene also voluntarily does our laundry and housekeeping. It really feels as though I am living in a hotel.

Short story of Jolene:
She was born in the year of the snake
(43/44 years old?)
Joleen was said to be a ravishingly beauty in her teenage days. Her beauty and fair skin earned her the nickname “white snake” from the Chinese folktale.
(Amber certainly did not inherit her mum’s physique or looks)
J is born in Malaysia, she met Amber’s father when she was working in a hair saloon in JB.
J had Amber when she was 19 years old.
Her father passed away(Heart attack) when Amber was 17 years old. Jolene has been a widow ever since.
She is still hot as ever. Like wine, she gets better with age.
Just by looking at her, 8 out of 10 people would think that she is in her early 30s.