View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 4
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

FR for Ashley (https://t.me/ashley73)

tl;dr: Ashley has good stamina and is a nymphomaniac. SYT with a mature body, excellent workrate and easy to talk to. her overnight location is discreet. 100% RTF

full ver:
booked an overnight with Ashley at her place. the location was discreet, but not the best for foot soldiers. (i grab there and grabbed out) however, it has a comfy queen sized bed.

Ashley has good SYT looks and we chatted for a while as it was my first time with her and i told her that i feel like local FLs can offer much better GFE because of the chatting. we were chatting for almost 1h at the start, showing how easy it was to talk to her and helping me relax so much that i didnt really suggest moving on to the main course.

Ashley is hardworking and gave ame a good long bbbj. unlike most FLs who blows only to get it hard for CD, it felt like she was out to suck me dry and get me to pay her for CIM. She also has great stamina and energy in bed. Our first shot was ~1.5h non-stop and rode me for almost 1h total after hearing that my favourite position was cowgirl. (she rode me ~2h total the whole night)

Ashley is an energetic nympho with good stamina as we went for a few more rounds of intense cardio workout. Through it all, Ashley gave me ger undivided attention. During one of the rounds, she ignored her messages and calls for what was about an hour and only checked her phone during our intermission. With the convo, kissing, frenching, moaning, … Ashley’s GFE is excellent.

Her current price for overnight is decent value and I am confirm adding her onto my RTF list.