View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Counter No 2 - Dangerous Ground

TheUnforgiven falls into BKK gongtao
Chapter 5a

Disclaimer: Sorry to disappoint all you horny bastards out there, but this is not a sex story, it's a story about how I kena gongtao by a CN2 girl.

That night, we had sex. To be honest, it was nothing to shout about. Maybe I was confused at the sudden rush of feelings I had for this girl, maybe it was because I was afraid of falling in love with yet another WL. After we were done, we took a short nap as she had to wake up at 3 and return to the karaoke to collect her salary that day. After that, she was supposed to return to my room. She slept in my arms as I stared at my new found angel's face and gently ruffled her hair. Soon, I was asleep as well.

When we woke up, Min asked me if I wanted to go with her. Well, since I needed a little fresh air, I might just as well go along. We then took a cab back to Counter 2. I lit a cigarette and wanted to stay outside to wait for Min but she pulled me in anyway. I was hanging around looking at the girls collecting their money when I felt someone hold my arm. I turned around and saw one of Min's colleagues.

I remembered her immediately. When I took Min out of the KTV earlier, this girl tried to make me take her out as well for her threesome. I politely rejected her using the excuse "mai me dtung leow".

"Lau Gong!"

Eeks I thought, so intimate. Anyway, had a little chat with her and she told me some stuff about how she was going to Singapore in a few weeks time, how her rich ah seah kia boyfriend going to pay for her expenses. Man, I really pity her boyfriend.

"Lau Gong!" she said yet again. This time, it was one of the male service staff at the KTV. Obviously, she has a lot of husbands, I thought.

I turned to look towards Min's direction and saw her walking towards me. She was smiling away as she held the envelope with money in her hand.

"Unforgiven, Ah Min bpai mamasan room play card dai mai?"

Damned, the play card excuse. Sure way to tell when a girl tries to avoid having sex with you all night. I kept quiet as we walked out of the KTV. I continued puffing on my ciggie as she kept asking me if she could go. If I said yes, chances are my overnight booking is gone. If I said no, she will definitely be one unhappy bitch. Anyway, being the nice guy I always am, I said yes.

"Ooooi!" she squealed as she gave me a peck on my cheek. "Thank you!"