Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

From previous:

.as i smell.. i throw my head back imagine of Markk..... oh... I have a sudden idea to meet Mark demand..... i hope this will work....

---------------------------------9th installment--------------------------------------

As usual by noon time i will be picking my kids from school.. today i am so preoccupied by Mark demand that is didnt notice the traffic light still still red.. i start to close the road.. I was startled by the horning of the pasting , that i frozed on the spot.. luckily a hand reach my arm and pull me back to the pacement.. i was saved by the stranger.. i nearly cried out as i might lose my life over Mark demand.. it is so stupid..

Stranger: " Hi hi.. are you okay?.. be careful you know.." The stranger is a woman.

Me: " oh .. thank you.. i must have too much on my mind.. I am Alice... You looked familiar.." i try to recall...

Stranger: "Aiyoh.. I am Eric Mummy...Jenny..... my boy and yours are same class.." Jenny smiled sweetly.. she is dressed in t-shirt and shorts just like me... we are SAHM.

The traffic man light turned green.. Jenny still holding my arm pull me across the street toward the school gate.. i was still a bit shunned by the near miss.. so i just let her lead..

Jenny: "Alice.. your kids to extra classes you know.... you didnt bring food?" Jenny must have notice ...my hands are empty

Oh Shit.. i then realise today my kids have extra classes.. how can i forget?.. my regular morning affair with Mark has really make me overlook things which i never forget.. especially for my kids.. oh.. what have become of me..??.. i feel so cheap ..so guilty..

Me:" oh.. oh.. i forget... " I started to panick...

Jenny :"Hi hi.. Alice relax... we can buy from school canteen.." She is so decisive unlike me..

But i know school rules forbid parents enter the school gate.. they got volunteer guarding the gate... as i was thinking how to go into the school..

Jenny has already approached the volunteer.. we called him Uncle Jim.
i never talked to him.. but i notice he alway looked at me strangely..

I can see Jenny must be very friendly with him.. as they talked and Jenny kept touching his arm.. his hand is not idle too.. it is behind Jenny buttock.. i can see he is stroking her buttock with his middle finger... i looked away ...
but just then Jenny pointed at me.. and Uncle Jim nodded... she called me over..

Jenny:" Alice.. come over.. meet Uncle Jim.. " Jenny has the odd smile when she say that..

Me: " Hi .. Uncle Jim.. nice to meet you..." i extend my hand for a handshake.. Uncle Jim just cover my hand in his big paw...i try to retreive my hand.. but he just hold on to mine.. i feel his finger is rubbing my palm.. as he smiled lustfully at me..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim allow us to enter the school compound.... come let go .." she skipped past the gate.. i finally escape from Uncle Jim palm rubbing.. i feel violated by him.. yet turn on.. i turned and nodded at Uncle Jim with a weak smile.. as i follow Jenny into the school...

With Jenny help.. i manage to settle my kids meal without any other problem.. after a noisy meal all the kids returned back to the extra class.. and the school canteen is now quiet down..

Only then.. i got the chance to thanks Jenny...

Me: " Jenny.. you have been a great help.. saving me from car.. get me into school .. settle my kids meals.. how could i thank you?".. i asked holding Jenny hands.. i am so grateful.. she is like my savoir...

Jenny:" Alice dont thanks me so fast.. by getting you in.. i promise Uncle Jim.. something... " She looked at my eyes.. i looked confused..

Me: " What you promise?.." I asked..unsure what to expect..

Jenny:" Uncle Jim want to have a go with you.... " She say as if it is normal thing to do..

Me: " What??.. Uncle Jim want to fuck me??.. and you agree for me??"....oh no ...not sex again.. i have not settle Mark.. now Uncle
Jim??!!..furthermore..he is old and fat.. unlike Mark.. young and muscular... i put my head in my hands and sobbed...

Jenny: "Sorry.. if not your kids will be hungry now.. just think it as a service...." She try to comfort me and patted my shoulder as i sobbed...

What is done is done.. as long as it is for my kids..my family.. a little sacrifice by me is nothing.. i decide to get Uncle jim settle before i have second thoughts..

Me:" Ok.. what is the arrangment? " As i took a tissue to dry my eyes...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Reader you might notice this story is mix and link to my other 'Story of housewife adventure'... hope you enjoy it...

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures