Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
snorlax5 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L18H38 [2022]

i went to this house on 2 different occasions, mid dec and early jan,

============================================

L18H38G11 (Min?, i think)
didn't research with a G number in mid when i came in here at first... based on what i read, many good reviews on this house, so i just visit...

Looks: 7/10 G11 was attractive to me as she looked gentle and big boobs.. like a little chubby teen but not too bad kind.. long hair.. busty...

Catbath - 6/10; standard.. abit awkward just eye contact and no talk, hands did the talking... couldnt resist her boobs.. nice b2b feels...

FK - 3/10 dfk/fk not allowed, can peck only... compensated by licking the hell out of her nippless.. hahahahhaa... ok lah.. can peck on her neck while holding her long hair... got steam.... hahahaha..

CBJ - 6/10 bbbj not allowed, but her cbj was slow and the eye contact... made me feel good... prefer cbj while i was standing and she kneel.. more feels...

FJ - 8.0/10; slow, but her light moan and slow ass rocking speed was goooood!!!!!! thou i still find hard for me to shoot... we switched to doggy and then to missionary... for her body... really nice... i like it... my cup of tea really...

GFE - 4/10 just that her expressions could be better... maybe she's not a talker.. but she tries to make up for it with her innocent eye contact... that was okay for me....

RTF - i might come to this house more cause of the quality of girls.. but it will be awhile for G11..

L18H38G08 (forgot her name)

Looks: 7.5/10 okay.. this one i chose based on the reviews here.. i feel abit chio.. but abit to the thinner side.. but still.. boobs size nice.. a handful... seemed cheerful and bubbly from start... good

Catbath - 8/10; nice.. got the horny feels.. from start already a good note of gfe.. b2b and lots of teasing... already start to feel hard in shower itself... nice...

FK - 6.5/10 dfk/fk initially not allowed, but as we went into action.. it went onn naturally... she's good.... slow and nice...

CBJ - 6/10 bbbj not allowed, cbj abit no feels tbh... but she worked really really hard... kept looking at me and asking of i'm okay...

FJ - 8.8/10; nice... really nice to bang hard.. she was into it too... so good...

GFE - 8.8/10 make me feel like i'm a very good bf... she is really kind and nice... feels good to bang when the gfe feels high.. like a real gf...

RTF - yes.. but i want to try other girls in this house too... might go down tonight.. hahaha