View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 05:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorpixie View Post
However, I dont wish to claim anything so as not to cause him any financial stress.
Afterall, he is still my daughter's father. Someone she respects and love dearly.
I am willing to forgo everything if it means not disturbing the peaceful and better life condition for her future.
You wish to move on and you
1. Still care for him enough not to want to cause him any financial stress
2. Love your daughter so much you do not wish to damage her relationship with her father
3. Don't care if you struggle after the divorce.

Why is the marriage beyond salvation? If the marriage is saved, all the issues you raised will not need answers. How much change in him is needed to spark a change in you? Sometimes a person is so set on the idea of moving on. Will you regret moving on? Did he cheat on you?