View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Dirvorce proceedings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i dont think you can sell the house for $1, if CPF funds are used. That is because the proceeds are owed to CPF. I think you need to sell for at least the sufficient amount which is needed to put back into CPF for the amount used to pay for the property (with interest).
I beg to differ, it can be done, as I have mentioned in my earlier post, CPF will ask for the money (from TS) back. That is the principle of the matter.

So far, I am sharing (information) based on questions raised by TS as well as background information shared by her.

Thus I can only speak based on what can be done on principle, of course procedural sequences have to be followed depending on her situation, for instance, has the Condo been fully paid up or they are still servicing their mortgage makes a big difference.