View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I always like to joke and also behave friendly, it wasn't long before we really hit it off and became like very good friends, instead of colleagues. When I spotted her mistakes, I told her off. She didn't get angry but appreciated what I did for her.

Wow, how do you find such a boss? Well, one day just casually in pantry:

J(anice): Hey gog, I forgot ask you, if it's not too personal, what's your religion?

gog: Oh, I'm Christian, I attend XXXX Church, you leh?

J: Wahhhhh me too leh! I attend YYYY Church, I teach sunday school there too. Got time you must come my church with me!

gog: (Er.. feels weird, trying to poach me from my church?) Sure! You let me know lor. It would be nice to see you worshipping in church and also join you in it.

J: Ok ok, there's a Christmas production end of the year, maybe you can join me?

gog: (ahhhh still far away, she'll forget by then.) Ok, on!

You know, actually, I took this job is because you were to pretty, I wanted to court you, but hor, join liao then know you are married.

(Almost wanted to kill myself, why did I tell her this????)

J: *laughs* well, you should have ASKED before you take the job right? Tooooooooo late buddy. You'll be fine as a Christian brother.

gog: *cries hard in my heart* Haha, yes boss... yes boss.