View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

2.23am

*DING DING*

I fumbled for my phone, it was Janice.

J(anice): Hey... sorry, I dozed off. Tired after all the food. See you on Day 4 of CNY. Remember to bring oranges if you want a red packet from me! No oranges, NO RED PACKET.

Red packets in Chinese culture is a form of blessing, it can be used during birthdays, special events, weddings, and of course during CNY. It can contain various amounts of money, usually for CNY, for bosses it can go up to $10 for their subordinates (usually).

gog: Wah, now you tell me, I just ate 2 oranges for dessert, I bring the skin, can?

J: Sure, then I give you the packet without the cash inside lor!

I really detest myself at digging holes and jumping into it. She has very good comebacks most of the time. I just got "shot" again. Urgh, the pain and horror!.

gog: *sends a big eyed wondering icon*

No reply, must be snuggly in bed. My mind wondered if she was ... well earlier, you know. Well, nobody cares what I did, but still, yes, I sat there and rubbed myself off for the CNY. Sorry if too much info.