Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Those lurking in estate, don't go for week-end leave type are best..

There are many hired to take care of elderly and living only with those elderly. They have very little work pressure, less stress and very board, with lot's of free time, and a lot of them are really very pleasant looking, and very sure they're dying for a good release, but hard to get as they cannot just disappear.. But those lucky ones who employed them. Well.. if you treat them well from beginning. can try, but never rush.. kind of. get permission or see if doable subtly to avoid getting into trouble..

Those we see in places like PLQ usually don't have much of a wanting to release kind of stress, as for them, just one snap and a battalion of FW will be queuing up for her to choose..

Those full time house maid type if well taken care of, don't experience abusive employer, they're best. will take and will return..

The one encounter I had? her BJ is unique.. she knows to focus on the head, and not grip it too hard, and when want to cum, it felt like the cum somehow got blocked, and accumulate, and like ballon released, all mad rush flow out.. also gave a sense of first time sex kind of feeling..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I also confirm maids can be easy targets... Most are not pretty for me so I skip but there are the very few jackpots .

I think the best is for you to go out on Sunday and just pick whomever you want, they are everywhere on Sunday. My Sunday is not free so I go online. Its a bit time consuming but fun: tinder, tantan, fb dating, etc. Full of maids. Forget wechat, its 99% scam.

Once matched on dating up, go for dates:
- 1st date a drink/meal
- 2nd date cinema or some fun activity
- 3rd date hotel

Best app/site for hotel is dayuse... Stayr is also good a bit more expensive.

I met 35 years old, was really horny: wet the bed sheet with 2 squirting orgasms while riding.

Another 35 years old ready for action but I did not proceed.

31 year old horny as fuck... Can screw anywhere and everywhere so we did.

No payment was ever involved.

Most maids does not hit the level in terms of IQ and looks but you can find the gems.
Needless to say, respect them, treat them well.