Thread: PPM Sugar Baby
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2011 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond reputekingkanibu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Depends,

The lowest i received from my SDs before was $300
Highest was $1kper meet.
But my usual now is at $500per meet

I have a few SB friends that i know of and their range goes from $500-$800.

From what i know of, the more you try to lowball them from their price range, the more you’re off the list.

Why call yourself a sugar daddy if you can’t afford and lowball right?
the thing is...
i met a couple of potential SB... demand payment upfront before meeting...

when meet up... from the photo need to discount 80%...
body shape also need to discount 80%...

really some SB really think too highly of themselves...
no shape, nothing yet still....

but there is one i found and i made a monthly arrangement of 8k/month for a couple of months during late covid period in 2021..

rate her as 11/10..
can be influencer/top model if she want...
looks, brains, body.. sad thing is that her family background is on the lower side due to her dad being a "da nan ren" and gamble money away...

glad to help her out during the few months in return for her exclusive companionship....

last i check, she graduated and now have a decent job and is no longer doing SB-ing as her good for nothing dad passed on....