Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2003, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: ML's BL FR 21/12-22/12

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
1) Hotel rate is ard the range of SGD $25 - $35

2) Villa is a bit like geylang. Take a taxi or ojek to go there. Rate is at RPK 180,000 for booking a gal (if you go by ojek). Best time to book a gal is during weekdays.

3) Bravo is the disco in Tg.Balai where you can go shake head.....

4) It's more advisable to choose your own gal. The gals there performs depending on the customers. If she dun like your face, you will not get good services. All depends much on chemistry. If chemistry good, you can 'konket' as many times as you want.

Maxi now go up prices liaoz. Last time was due to a discount cuz opening not long.. now go to 90% of price and heard soon going to normal rates. But well, I would say I prefer there cuz of a few reason...
1. Not very luan once you get used to it..
2. Got Do & Me nearby, can call to get food so got more variety and price for room service not expensive too(Unlike BT)
3. Nice setting there..

Bravo, last time we went, it was bad, blackout 3 times, remember l3atu.. :P heheh However, the last time I went with Cool, wah, the music is now much better than last time.. Best siah..

Actually, what l3atu said is damn right! Even what I heard from the gal is like that.. they don't like the customer, they will let the customer konket then sleep. Bo chap, everywhere also don't wanna follow.. and always ask to go here and there one.. and handphone will always ring and will always call here and there.. like damn bored like that.. so quite jialat..