View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Advices on living in China(gf should be ban by ica)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
My relationship isnt as fantastic as most regular guys. First girlfriend at 23, run off with my best friend.Subsequently my girlfriends all run off cause I'm poor. And there goes my path of womanising

After years, i had fallen in love again with a fl in year 2019.. She was caught and deported back to China... I had a long time forgetting her, we kept in contact and she was eventually married.

Now in 2021, i had fallen in love with a fl again. She was caught yesterday and im pretty sure she will be ban from re entry to singapore.

Many of you will think why I am so stupid... to fall in love with a working lady.

It is hard to find someone you like and likes you too. Over 100 girls i encountered, she is the rare one that i cannot let go. Because of the words she said and how good she treat me. (Also because of her perfect Hr glass Big C). We have had our fights, disagreements and patches back every time. Im not a saint, been a womaniser for years, god knows how many women i fuck. We wanted to forget our past and start a family together in sg or china.

Now that im sure she cant enter singapore again, im researching about marriage in china. Anyone has experience on marrying a Chinese girl in china... Is it easy to get jobs? I have a degree in finance, i heard it is very competitive over there and i wont get the salary im earning now, 4k+
Just dont.
So many girls in this world, you die die want to fall in love with a FL.
broaden your horizons, expand the scope of your girls to find the one you will love.
I know now probably your small head influence your big head. Take some time to cool down and it'll pass. Dont be rash now.