View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Guys... especially those new to the scene,

If there's no reply to your booking just move on. There's 101 reasons why they are not replying you. It could be fully booked that they can't be bothered to reply you (not their fault, do you know how much messages they receive per day?). It could be you're not in their database whatever. Who cares? Inside or not inside database also does not mean you won't be able to book.

For e.g. recently i finally able to book one that i have been trying since 2019. Did i change number? No. Maybe this time she finally got slot. Stop thinking so much. Just move on. This is not choosing a wife. What i do usually i sort list maybe 3 i don't mind seeing for my timing, who reply who first confirms then i go. If there's something wrong with your number in their database then change your number, get a prepaid card.