View Single Post
Old 27-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not illegal to use sexual services but can be named/shamed

If the ML and you can get along, always make it a habit to ask for her wechat. It helps you find her if she suddenly change to another MP. For the regulars, we can book their time via wechat. Of course if she blocks out her time according to your desired time slot, make it a point to really turn up and be on time.

Today I found another use of keeping in touch. Messaged my regular ML to try to book a time. She told me not to come until things are more settled. There are many checks these days. The Covid cases are more than 1900 cases yesterday. Government is quite on the ball in checking if safe distancing measures are followed. The frequent checks had spooked the MP owners.

These MP owners don't want their ML to get caught giving HJs and then the MP end up losing the license. It has been harder for some MPs to renew their license. So what happened was the MP owners started checking very frequently. Better for the ladies to get caught by the MP owners than safe distancing ambassadors right?

So my ML told me these few days, regardless of what massage package you take up ($58, $68 or $88), there is unlikely to have any extras for her MP at least. So she asked me not to come as I will be disappointed if it is just a clean massage session. I suspect it will be so for many other MPs.