Old 27-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Texted a number of regulars to find out their availability. All not available due to last minute request. Texted this Gina, because she has been advertising for very long, but yet to try. Remembered when she used the name Mimi, Aileen etcetc.. Would say she is about late milf. My best guess is late 40s. Borderline 50. Very good english. High chance pink IC already.

Boobs are marvelous. She pressed her boobs towards my face so, of course i'm gonna caress and suck like crazy. Like a hungry baby.

Heres the bad part. She was totally pushy. Tried to hard sell whether i wanted full package. I said No. Or maybe. I cant remember. She offered whether I wanted tarma with another girl. I said No. She insisted, you just see the girl. See first, maybe you like. I insisted No No No. I just want you.

Total damage: 180. Dont ask me why. Just because the negotiations were made with her boobs in my hands. Could be worse though. Her initial opening bid was waaaay higher. Tarma was another $100. Gasp.

Plus point. The massage was relatively good. Was a good 30mins of massage. I wouldnt mind going there again though. But must make sure dont fall temptation to her big ol tiddies.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/gina-massage/