View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
I was just saying upon my years of visits to Angeles, I have not seen or heard of any topless bars. That's different from saying "there is no such bars in Angeles". I am still exploring as I travel anywhere. One thing I have learnt is to keep my mind open and if its ok, share experience.

I am no LJ as what you had mentioned earlier. So lets just keep this at that. Cheers.
Feb 2021 when there were not many tourists in Angeles because of covid restrictions there was definitely full nude dancing going on in the bar now called Bacarra. I saw it first hand and even posted about it on here but I left out the name of the bar at the time. They got raided like a week later unfortunately.

There was also lots of topless tit sucking going on in the bar that closed called Levels.