View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 12
Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all
Re: My lonely cousin

Sorry for the late update! Was caught up with work and just got home. Here's the update!!

-------------------------------------------------------
Me: im a man if i see u naked u think i wont get hard meh?

angel: then now how? u go toilet lor

me: no la its okay after awhile ok liao

angel moved closer to me and whispered to my ear softly.

angel: i know u have been staring at me. and u cummed in my panties that time.

i got a shock and jumped.

me: huh u know then u still wear them? im sorry it i anyhow

angel: haahha its okay its hot. i was turned on anyway. i knew u were hard when we were sleeping anyway.

me: im sorry....

angel knelt down infront of me, took my boxers down and said.

angel: if ur sorry then u know what to do. i've been waiting for it since that night.

she took my cock into her mouth and started giving me a bj. she have a very small mouth and she was gagging. i didnt want to make her uncomfortable and decided to let her take the pace.

she suddenly stopped

angel: can u be rough to me? please.

she took my hands and put it on her head. i started to push her head non stop and her saliva was drooling everywhere. i was literally throat fucking her and her eyes was all teary. we moved to the sofa, where she laid down and i continued. i took this chance to shove my fingers into her pussy. it was so wet and soft. i requested for a 69 as i really wanted to know how she taste with that wet pink pussy.

it was the best and softest pussy i ever tasted. i swirled my tongue all around her labia, and into her. she let out soft moans and kept blowing me. after 5-10min of eating her, she came and squirted abit over my face. i took everything and tried to turn her over to fuck her.

angel: no sex for u today. thats for being bad for peeking on me when im changing.

she continued giving me a bj and i was cumming in moments.

me: im cu...cumming.

she did not stop and the moment my load was released, she held her mouth in and took everything in. she showed me her cum filled mouth and swallowed it. she then used her mouth and clean my lil bro off.

angel: thanks for the supper after lunch
she smirked and brought me to the shower.

she then told me to go home as she have to work and i have to work too. who knew buying lunch became an intense bj session.