View Single Post
Old 15-08-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Thanks bro.

Continue yr good works to share yr FRs, as I want to re-try GL joints & wondering where to begin - Viet, Thai or PRC?

One Q - g7 from which Lorong/House ... cheers...!!
Hmm I’d say it depends on your needs. PRC I cannot advise cus I don’t play there. What is special about them is if u Chinese can communicate lor, though many viets can also. And longer hours more GFE I guess (?). Also Longer foreplay also, bros love the dfk foreplay soapy shower idk, see their FRs . more about relaxing and chill passionate GFE sex session(?), CAT60 is more fuck and go, no time on foreplay, unless u extend double bokings

For me personally, I know my budget, and I’m the kind who likes variety and more times to release and quite high sex drive so CAT60.

Next, I know I’m a sucker for good bj and imo viets do bj better than Thais generally I feel (?). I also like viets more cause they can communicate better generally and feel their service standards generally higher and less mechanical IMO. Also like fairer skin and imo viets generally fairer and looks more my cup of tea (though ironically, the one who scored highest on looks was a Thai )

If you prefer cleaner services cause u are attached / have a family best to go “cleaner” houses like viets: 1637(?) / cygon; Thais: 1844B / 1836 then. Some bros like Thai cause some Thai houses offer massage post sex (iirc 1836 $80/40 mins session got massage (?), you can check with OKT). I also like CAT60 for practicing my SOP, more economical than PRCs. Some things to think about, there’s a thread debating about this topic also haha u can check it out. Be clear about what services u prioritise first, Cheers!

Oh g7 is from L20H38, can see in my first post.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 15-08-2023 at 11:38 PM.