View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
what a dramatic match, first half was high tempo, second half went into a lull until the final ten minutes. credit must also go to w ham for taking the game towards man u playing counterattack, and their defence played well

the good:
- fernandes and CR7 combined again for a goal, CR7 was a constant thorn in w ham defence, the younger attackers must learn as much as possible from him and cavani

- good to see mctominay back, but OGS cannot overload him as he is just back from injury

- OGS brought on pacy attackers as the w ham defence got tired, lingard made up for his error vs YB with the superbly struck winner last night

- DDG penalty save right at the end to secure the 3 points

the bad:
- man u passing and possession seemed to be too casual and careless, likely to be due to wet conditions, even maguire made mistakes and was almost punished for it

- man u seemed too open to counterattacks, fred committed too high upfield and mctominay is not fully fit. the defence also failed to track runs often enough to cause worry

- man u attacking down the right was less effective as the focus was down the left, greenwood had a quiet game

- man u had many corners but nothing to show for it, kudos to w ham defence for doing their job. there must be some variety of passing rather than repeated crossing the ball into the 6 yard box. the corner can be passed to one player who can shoot from range (fernandes, pogba, greenwood)
Yes, totally agree with ilovepantyhose in all tat he said...n would like to add tat their corner kicks r really atrocious...seldom do we hear nowadays of man u players scoring from a corner kick or even free kicks near the goal area ever since the time of David Beckham...they need to practise more of these in training, who or where to aim the ball to n where shd players spread themselves around the enemy goalmouth so that whichever direction the ball is kicked to, there is someone there ready to kick the ball in

Heard in tomorrow's Carabao Cup match against West Ham again, they may rest King Ronaldo n bring in the lazy Martial again ...if really tat happens, then i can now say it's gone case for them n they hv to kiss goodbye to one silverware on offer to them which they got a good chance of winning if they pack all their power players tgt like CR7, Cavani, Greenwood n Lingard n leave out the knucklehead's god sons Fred n Martial n esp when their danger man Antonio is playing...anyone want to disagree...kee chiu !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 21-09-2021 at 07:48 PM.