Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tigerpants deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Situation update:

Last week saw some of the pink lights are on but front doors closed. OKTs sitting there or walking around. Speak to them and you will be brought in through back door. Damage RM50.

Happy cheonging!
Hey guys,

New to this forum but wanted to give an FR given I have been staying in Sentral and enjoying the help from the forum.

Went to Brickfields on the W.E. and had little luck. A couple of street walkers but low quality. Generally chubby, older all were Indian and none could host. Approached a couple but their first price was 150, so the combination was a big turnoff. No sign of red lights or anyone out the front to help with access.

Then went to Chinatown on Lorong Petaling. Wow! I tried one night about 11 and there was no action, but at 5pm, the place was rocking. Went into first port on right (too lazy to walk further). Lots of girls at home, about 20. Nice range. Some right mingers, but definitely 5 or 6 I could have fed johnny to. Picked Mishi, a mid 20's Indonesian. Slim (except for a slightly round tummy), no kids, good butt and nice small tits. But what did it for me was her attitude. She was totally into it and really keen to have fun and play. Her kiosk was reasonable (they're all a bit dingy) but she was clean. Did a reasonable job at CBJ, but willingly. Got down to business and was up for as many positions as I could muster. Even got her to give me a bit of GFE... some fairly intense kissing, but her mouth was the only thing I was going to touch with mine. Spent about 25 minutes with her. Unhurried and lots of fun. Am going back for another visit tomorrow.

Looks 8
Body 8
Attitude 10
Damage 50

Allround fantastic value for money and one of the most lively and awake chicks I've mongered!!