View Single Post
Old 23-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Nothing around BF so went to Petaling Street. Was there around 11PM.
The back Lorong Petaling was dark and quiet. Nothing happening.
Out in front along Jln Sultan were 2 ports which were mostly Indian girls and of the really village grandma variety. Cant do it even if they pay me.
Then one of the OKT called me from a port across the street. Went in a they have 4-5 Bakso. Quality is so-so.

Chosed a SYT that is early 20s but when she took off saw she has lots of stretch marks even on boobies. Must have had a baby when she was younger or she was really fat but now lost 75% of her weight. Boobs saggy even though she is young, but no choice, paid already so got on with the deed.

Terrible service, no tweaking her nipples, no sucking, only missionary position where she wants you to do all the work.

Managed to fire somehow and then left.

Looks like end of quality cheap bonks with the crackdown on BF.