View Single Post
Old 19-03-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of
looking for FL that allow video

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this , admins lemme know if ive posted in the wrong place.

Basically i lost a bet to a lady friend and now she wants to play director , ive asked a few FLs in P Lane and they said no , which is understandable. I would also like to not have myself blacklisted on FL sites and i also dont have a prolific sex life as i only believe in P2P not F2P.

As such i turn to SBF brother's in the hopes that you guys know a FL or someone along those lines who are willing to engage in services while having someone else watch and direct the show ( minimum direction i think ) Would be a bonus if she can speak viet cause my director is viet.

no video recording will take place but it will be done via webchat. Please PM the ladies details to me if you so happen to have somebody who is agreeable with this arrangement.

Thank you in advance and apologies if you find this inappropriate.