View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormor
its ok bro, i did went to mega 2,3 years ago and they do hav hanky panky that time, but the stocks are lousy, i werent be surprise if they really do hav it now. i will check it out should i be there, hehehe
Hi bro

I was also in Miri about 2 years back and was recommended a KTV by one of the taxi driver, wonders of wonders the whole KTV was empty and then realised the wind was blowing strong that day, fortunately the OKT (I think) gave us a photo album to choose and they will then send to your hotel direct , however they only have indo gals....not really my cup of tea, damage was RM300.

Any other bro can help to provide more info on Miri??? Would like to try their local chinese or iban gals cos may be going there in 1 to 2 months time.

Cheers.....