View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post

Also remember In 2001 National Day Rally Speech, then Spore's former Prime Minister GCT also in his National Day Rally Speech in front of whole of population of spore, he rebuked a 26-year-old sporean-chinese that wrote a letter to the Straits Times forum page which the 26-year-old describe the China people as cheenas . If the word cheena is not an insulting racist term, why would former Prime Minister GCT chose to openly rebuke him for using that insulting cheena word to describe china people in such an important event in his National Day Rally speech.
Oh.

Pls spend your time improving yourself n your understanding of many issues n sense of logic.

Goh Chok Tong's rebuke doesn't mean its an insulting racist term.
And The guy was expressing an opinion which is not wrong.

Even Amy Cheong who may have made a racist post bout Malays getting married in void decks but is that point incorrect?

That's all Im going to give 2 u. I knew from your earlier post that there's something wrong with you so I see no pt in spending too much time on ppl who honestly cant be helped.