View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally posted by SingViet

Bro,

Sorry if i am going to sound discouraging. My few years in vietnam has seen me meeting up a few forum bros who face the same problem as you and they also visited the viet gal in vietnam.

Firstly, she has been banned from coming back to Singapore for 3 years. So this means that you can forget about marrying her for the next 3 years in Singapore. Even after 3 years, its very difficult for her to get any pass to stay in Singapore as she's black listed. If she tells you that she can change passport, you can also forget it as ICA uses finger print system now, there';s no way to hide.

Secondly, i find it difficult to believe that you actually believe that she will work as sales gal in Vietnam? Do you know how much a sales gal earn in Vietnam? She can be very lucky if she can earn around 1 million VND a month, which is S$100. Since she has come to Singaopore to work before as working lady, it means that she and her family are in need of money. Will she really forsake the prospect of earning 10 to 12 million VND a month (S$1000 to $1200) to work as sales gal? You think for yourself.

Thirdly, you believe that she never go lam tinh in Singapore with other customers? How much can she earn by just chatting with customers? $50 to $60 a night? If she just want to earn $50 a night, she might as well stay in Vietnam. Let's take for example, she earns $50 a night and she's here for 2 weeks (14 days), after 14 days her earnings will only be S$700. Minus off her air ticket of US$200 ($200 x 1.55= $310), she will only earn S$390. No need to eat and room rental? Such small sum of money can be easily earned in Ho Chi minh City. Bro, don't be blinded by sex, If she can lam tinh with you, she will surely lam tinh with other customers.

Bro, i have seen too many Singapore man kanna conned by these Joo Chiat working gals. And the way they use to con Singapore man never changes. Its always the same old tricks. Wake up and think with your brains, not with your small bro. I may sound rude and discouraging, but these are truths that i have seen.
Bro SingViet, indeed you sounds discouraging.

I have no intention to marry so soon, so waiting 3 years is okay for me. This will also allow me sometimes to find out more and understand her. If she cannot wait, that’s too bad. If I really wanna marry her, I may not get her to Singapore to marry. From my trip to Vietnam, I kind of like the place as it is more lay back. Hopefully my brother business has picked up and we will work there and stay there for good.

I choose to belief that she work as sales girl so that I will not worry too much. The mistake for this trip is that I never go to the shopping mall she work in to confirm whether its fact or fiction. She told me she earn $4,000,000 VND/mth..that is about S$400. She say to me before that she do wish to earn more money by working in massage parlor or come to Singapore to work, but everyone in the family disapprove and will be sad, including me. So she gave up the idea and simply worked in shopping mall.

From info I gather, some girls in JC and GL pubs do earn about $100-$150/night by just chatting up customer if they butterfly a lot and ask for tips quickly. 2 weeks stay in Sillypore can earn S$1400 minimum, minus off $200 lodging and $300 airticket, $100 on food, take back is still double (S$800)of what she earn in 1 month in Vietnam. Anyway she also never offers to lam tinh with me when she was here, so I believe she don’t lam tinh with customer. Not every Viet gal who comes here is to offer sex services….

Sometimes I am thinking if I am the one conning her or she is conning me. My gal always tell me not to go JC, but actually I still chiong paramaount, JC and KTV for pinoys and other sexy viet gals and big boobs and killer body. In fact I have 2 pinoys and 1 viet gal in still in Singapore who I am seeing. These 3 are only ‘sex object’. All 4 treat me like b/f and ong xa, but she is the only 1 who touched my heart…. I find and feel that she is a good girl, so I continue contacting her to see if there can be future development. I am not blinded by sex as her body and face does not appeal to me. She is plain looking and only A-cup. Its just that her heart is good. There are really more beautiful and sexy Viet gals easily available in Gossip/Valcano whom see already, 'bro' also stand….even one of the reception in DaiNam hotel.

Anyway I will be going HCM very often from now on…not only for her but also for my brother business… so I can take this opportunity to understand her before I make a decision.

Ps: talking about the receptionist in DaiNam ….young, single and available… father always rides her to and from work…speaks English very well…confirmed not a WL…hhhmmmm.