Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Hi RT

I think longest surviving is TQ1 right on beach road. Gals there are angmo like type , issan dark type. One of my regulars afternoon chill places coz the music there is old time rock. In the toilet is a picture taken in the 80s of their girls woring then. The fashion and the hair in the picture cracks me up everytime.

Carousel sucks now but I remember a few years back , it was great. Very nice service gals and a mamasan that that looks after the guest. Not sure now but last time in there about a year ago , I was constantly pestered for drinks and tips.

Classroom has also gone downhill and one of the 'babies' (i can never remember their names!) have just been bought over by angmo. Used to be thai owned. My last trip , the one on the left was not bad and the other has changed name to Sakura or 69 or somethin like that.

Worst bar with the most potential is Kittens and maybe the entire Pattayaland 1,2,3. A few years ago , walking street was dead with most punters going to pattayaland but now ..........

Like I said a good bar one day may not be good next month. A good bar is personal coz maybe a girl I like , you may not like. Maybe the girls there are drunk one day and you happen to have a drink there and they make you feel welcome. On another day , they wont even look at you or you at them. So there are many many maybe's.

Anyway , I just confirmed my trip in 2 week's time. Anyone want a cheap out-of-job tourguide? I charge one beer for every bar I bring you to!