View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Well, my last FB, I met was about 18 months ago. Was working in a beauty store in one of the premium malls. I would pass by her shop many times as my office was next door and she showed a lot of interest even though she knew I was married.
I tried to avoid but one day she was wearing those tight top with her boobs accentuated and we met at a smoking area with no one else around. ( she used to wear sexy outfit usually in black)
We kicked off a conversation and then she said can we be friends and I don’t mind we are married.
We exchanged numbers and said bye and 3 hours later my cock was in her mouth.
She loved it rough and it was crazy fun. But got stingy and would text without bothering that i could be home at the time etc . One day just called it off because she was getting out of hand.
Best cocksucker I ever came across.
Bumped into her recently at a smoking zone and she said sorry and wants to do it again.
I would only do it again if no text. When meet just do it and forget it but I think that is hard to achieve with her.
Btw, she was in it also just for fun but she can’t control her messages so sometimes I think if bump into her again, will just do it again but without text and love business, if she commits to that.