View Single Post
Old 15-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
Asianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to allAsianplayboy is a name known to all
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Hi bro big sexy

I have a small red bump like rash some where below my dickhead. It was painless, non itchy and is not blister like, no bubble, just a red bump. Could it be herpes?
I remember i had one about a year ago and went to DCS, doctor give me a cream call Dermasone, say it's just normal, not related to STD.
Went to DSC today again, the doctor say it don't look like herpes but better be safe to have a test.
Some question here, if one caught up with herpes, can we have raw sex with wife if there is no outbreak and his wife won't get infected. Is the outbreak refering to when the symptoms like the blister occur. So when there is no blister or sores, mean it is safe? Or if not, doesn't it mean that one with herpes will not be able to have any raw sex or bbbj with wife anymore and this really sound crazy.
Can you advice on this?
Also, for herpes, is it comfirm that there will be blister, bubble like spot? If no, mean chances for herpes is small?
I had got unprotected sex with 2 difference girl within the last 2 week, both are my friend and we have know for quite long.
Start to get worry now.